Help FatBoy

Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Change of Pace...

June 16, 2005

It is amazing what few weeks can do for your thinking. Yes, I am still thinking about the surgery. Yes that’s selfish to some but I have to keep the option open; its kind of my last ditch exit strategy. But until then, it’s a better diet and more physical activity. I know what kind of activity I’d like to be doing. Give you a hint its got whole stores dedicated to it.

Why lie; I love sex. And right now, I am looking for a freak. Ok now that thats out, its a wonderful life. A wonderfully depressing life but still I have determined that I have a ton of other things to depress me. Weight is just one of a million other things, but I have come to realize that I can take it one day at a time and address problems as they come up. No it’s not some 12-Step Philosophy, although I could probably use one. I’m just gonna strive to pull myself out of this slump. Then once I am out, I’m cutting strings and moving on…

Keep looking out people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home