Help FatBoy

Saturday, May 21, 2005

And the Ax Falls...

May 21, 2005

Ok, who knew that I would be so committed to this blog. Well, I finally told my girlfriend about the surgical option. To say it didn’t go over well would probably be the understatement of the year. Her reply was surprisingly negative. Well, not really surprisingly. She had a gastric bypass before we met. She lost a lot of weight after the surgery. And I have to say she looks damn good. But, she has had a lot of problems since her surgery. She has even gained back a lot of the weight she lost. Mind you she is NOWHERE CLOSE to where she was when she had the surgery.

To make a very long, loud and angry discourse short; if I get the surgery, I loose the girl. Who knew?

Ok, this does color my decision. It’s always nice to know you have your loved ones in your corner ain’t it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home