Help FatBoy

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Help FatBoy

May 19, 2005

Good Evening everyone. I am FatBoy. Ok, so that’s not my real name but being a big guy my WHOLE life you get used to hearing it.

Why start this blog? Simple, I’m tired of being fat. I’m tired of being judged as not quite as competent because of my weight. I’m tired of being the guy no one wants to sit next to on the plane. I’m tired of everything that goes along with the extra person I’m carrying with me every day.

Don’t get me wrong. I LOVE myself. But loving myself lately is like loving 2 people. No, I mean right now I weight almost as much as 2 people. So all being said, I am going to take the big plunge or in FatBoy terms, the big belly flop. I am getting that gastric loop thingy. If can stop TRYING to be funny for a moment, the procedure is called the adjustable gastric loop gastroplasty. Between travel and doctors visits the cost is going to be just around $12,000. So right now I am just $11,881.26 away from the new me. That said, I NEED your opinion. I am setting up a website with a few pictures of my condition. If you think I should loose weight, donate. If you think all is fine then donate anyway…lol.

In all seriousness, keep a lookout for the site and thanks for your support.

1 Comments:

  • I too am a FatBoy. I am in a contest at work right now on who can loose the most amount of weight in one month. You get 100 bucks (of which maybe I will put towards a gym membership).

    By Blogger jayeofmanyhats, at 6:11 PM, May 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home